Cleanroom 100 – General Cleanroom Application
- Solvent resistant
- High absorbency
- Low lint
- Silicone free
- Excellent wet and dry strength
- Low extractables
- Heavy sealed double polybags
- Linear-tear packaging designed with ease of use
- Specially designed for cleaning professional coffee machines.
- The Coffee Towel is externally FCC certified against ISO EN 1186, this is vital for use with milk.
- Its unique colours also differentiate it from cloths used as part of the HACCP process, reducing the risk of incorrect use.
- Specifically designed to be folded twice and used directly in contact with the steam wand the Coffee Towel is externally certified against ISO 12127 to be heat resistance up to 250°C
- The open weave structure makes the Coffee Towel ideal to pick-up dirt, rinse and re-use, ensuring a clean steam wand time after time.
Veraclean Microfibre Light or Plus
- Microfibre Plus is manufactured from 100% microfibre but is much lighter and more supple than traditional cloths, making it great for everyday cleaning
- Microfibre Plus quickly and effectively removes marks from stainless steel, glass, mirrors and touchscreens
- Reduces Odour – Anti bacterial qualities reduce cross contamination risk and odour
- FCC – Food Contact Clearance approval – tested to be used with direct food contact
- Removes 99% of bacteria from surfaces, improving hygiene
Primary cloth for the biggest selling milk products
Secondary cloth to ensure no cross contamination between milk products