Automotive Surface Cleaning Products
PROSAT® Meltblown Polypropylene Wipes Presaturated with 85% IPA and 15% DI water
Manufactured from meltblown polypropylene, these PROSAT® presaturated wipes offer exceptional cleanliness. They are low in nonvolatile residues as well as particles and fibers. The use of presaturated wipes provides maximum process control.
- Saturated with a blend of 85% isopropanol and 15% deionized water these wipes are an excellent choice for general surface cleaning where fast drying times are desired.
- The use of presaturated wipes reduces VOC emissions and solvent use up to 35% over spraying.
- The wipes are provided in convenient and easy to use peel and reseal pouches
Features & Benefits
- Presaturated with 85% isopropanol and 15% deionized water means its an excellent choice when fast drying times are required
- Ideal for surface preparation for prior to paint, sealant or adhesive applications
- Low in nonvolatile residue as well as particles and fibers making it ideal for multiple applications
- Exceptional cleanliness for critical environments
- Reduces VOC emissions and solvent use by up to 35%
- Different saturation levels available
CleanTube™ Wipes 100% polyester knit tubular wipes
The CleanTube™ tubular wipe from Contec brings the cleanliness of cleanroom laundering to other critical manufacturing industries.
Constructed of 100% polyester knit and are ideal for many surface preparation applications in industrial & automotive environments.
- The durable polyester provides excellent sorbency for superior cleaning and pick-up performance.
- The heat cauterized edges naturally roll outward, reducing the potential for particles from cut fibers. The tubular construction of CleanTube wipes allows technicians to “load” their arms with several wipes at a time, reducing downtime.
- The CleanTubes are ideal for removing excess sealant during assembly, excellent on coarse or rough sanded surfaces, and the high stretch also allows for cleaning in tight spaces.
Features & Benefits
- Durable polyester provides excellent sorbency
- Heat cauterized edges naturally roll outward reducing the potential for particles from cut fibers
- The tubular construction means technicians can load their arms with several wipes at a time reducing downtime
- High stretch allows for cleaning in tight spaces
- Ideal for removing excess sealant during assembly and excellent on coarse or rough sanded surfaces